AYSO AREA 1B 1U FALL LEAGUE
Welcome to the 2018 FALL season.
PLEASE READ THE RULES OF COMPETITION.
REMINDER: In order for a player to play you, the coach, must have the following with you at the field:
Starting 8/27 (1ST DAY OF GAMES)
1. Signed medical release
2. Official AYSO Roster listing all of the players.
Teams will be checked in for each and every game, thus to speed up check-in and enable game to start on time
1. Arrive at field 30 minutes before your game, with line-up card and time monitor sheet ready (game information, team information, players listed in jersey number order, both first and last name)
2. Present line-up and time monitor sheet, along with Medical release forms, and eAYSO roster and (EVERYTHING SHOULD BE ORGANIZED IN JERSEY NUMBER ORDER
3. When Most of your players are present but NO LATER THAN 15 MINUTES BEFORE SCHEDULED START OF GAME, Take players to check in area..
4. Field Site Requirements:
a. You may be required to help set-up, take down (sometimes both) the field on which you will be playing. Depending on the site the following may be required:
1. SET-UP: unloading goals, setting up goals, nets, corner flags, put out trash cans
2. TEAR-DOWN- Taking down nets, goals and putting all the field equipment into a storage room, emptying trash cans.. clean up all trash.
b. No pets are allowed on or off leash at any of the sites. Please make sure that this is communicated to all of your families and anyone else who may want to come to watch a game.
c. No propane stoves, heaters, etc at most of the sites (if in doubt, don’t bring it)
d. No Alcohol, illegal drugs or smoking is allowed at any of the sites.
e. Please respect the traffic laws and parking rules. Failure to do so could result in a parking ticket.
AFTER THE GAME:
Report your scores. Email to SCORESAYSO@GMAIL.COM. See example below for information required:
DATE: 9/7 FIELD: Newton N TIME: 8PM DIVISION: GU19
HOME U19G-023-1 SCORE: 2 VISITOR: U19G-602-2 SCORE: 2
Send offs and other remarks
No send offs,
referee crew did a great job.
Who sent the email: John Smith – coach U19G-023-1
Area Director: Dave Boyce
Area Director: Martine Martinez