All Star Playoffs
January 26-27, 2019
Welcome to the Area 1U 2018/2019 All Star playoffs. Good luck to you and your players.
Here is some important information:
Location: Royal Oak Intermediate School (entrance on Badillo)
What you need to remember:
- Arrive 60 minutes before 1st game for team check-in. (players will receive wristbands to wear)
- Only players on the roster submitted by your Regional Commissioner may participate. (no guest players)
- Please bring with you 3 (B14U will need 4) completed Area 1U game cards, listing all the players on your roster in Jersey number order.
- You must also have medical releases (registration form) for each player with an original signature or “e-signature” of the player’s parent or legal guardian.
- All players must be in MATCHING uniforms with the AYSO logo on the jersey. (This means the players Jerseys, shorts and socks must be of the same color and style.) If any player is found to be in improper uniform, it must be corrected before the player(s) shall be allowed to take the field.
- ALL GAMES WILL BE FULL LENGTH, NO SEMIS OR FINALS.
- CHAMPIONS IN ALL DIVISIONS WILL RECEIVE MEDALS AND BE INVITED TO REPRESENT AREA 1U IN THE SECTION PLAYOFFS MARCH 2-3, 2019 IN RIVERSIDE.
- ASK YOUR REGION FOR ANY REFEREE ASSIGNMENT THAT YOU MAY HAVE
Schedules and all pertinent documents will be posted on the Area Website by January 19
If there are any changes to any of the above, your Regional Commissioner will be notified and changes will be posted on the area website