All Star Playoffs
January 27-28, 2018
Welcome to the Area 1U 2017/2018 All Star playoffs. Good luck to you and your players.
Here is some important information:
U10- Las Flores Park
U12/U14-Bonita High School
What you need to remember:
- Arrive 60 minutes before 1st game for team check-in. (players will receive wristbands to wear)
- Only players on the roster submitted by your Regional Commissioner may participate. (no guest players)
- Please bring with you four (4) completed Area 1U game cards, listing all the players on your roster in Jersey number order.
- You must also have medical releases (registration form) for each player with an original signature or “e-signature” of the player’s parent or legal guardian. (those esigned need both pages)
- All players must be in MATCHING uniforms with the AYSO logo (and FOX logo) on the jersey. (This means the players Jerseys, shorts and socks must be of the same color and style.) If any player is found to be in improper uniform, it must be corrected before the player(s) shall be allowed to take the field.
- ALL GAMES WILL BE FULL LENGTH, NO SEMIS OR FINALS.
- MEDALS TO 1ST AND 2ND PLACE TEAMS
- CHAMPIONS WILL BE INVITED TO REPRESENT AREA 1U IN THE SECTION PLAYOFFS MARCH 10-11 IN RIVERSIDE.
- ASK YOUR REGION FOR ANY REFEREE ASSIGNMENT THAT YOU MAY HAVE
Schedules and all pertinent documents will be posted on the Area Website by January 16
If there are any changes to any of the above, your Regional Commissioner will be notified and changes will be posted on the area website