Dec. 9-15 2019
Congratulations on advancing to the Area 1U League Playoffs. Good luck to you and your team.
U14 Mon-Wed Dec. 9-11 (night games) & Sat Dec 14
U10-U12 Sat. Dec. 14
Semi finals and finals Sun. Dec. 15
REMINDERS FOR AREA LEAGUE PLAYOFFS (PLEASE READ THE AREA 1U GUIDELINES AND THE RULES OF COMPETITION)
All 5 game cards are to be filled out and returned to your Regional Commissioner, or designee by time they set.
PRINT NEATLY (in ink) – LIST EVERY PLAYER ON YOUR ROSTER, IN JERSEY NUMBER ORDER, BOTH FIRST AND LAST NAME.
Only coach/assistant coach listed on official roster can be on game card
TEAM CHECK IN: at least 60 minutes (40 min for 14U) before your first game Those who have the first game of the day will need to have 2 parents help to set up field. And those with the last game will need to help tear down
- Players need to be in complete matching uniforms (same color and style of jerseys, shorts and socks) ready to take the field.
- We will use official roster, provided by region, and medical release forms (registration forms) to check-in players.
- Once checked in each player will be given a wrist band that they are to wear for the entire playoffs.
- They cannot take the field without the wrist band.
- If a player is late or has lost or removed his/her wristband the player with an adult and the player’s registration form will need to go to the check-in area and be rechecked.
FORMAT length of pool games length of semi and finals
14U 11v11 2-25 min halves 2-35 min halves
12U 9v9 2-20 min halves 2-30 min halves
10U 7V7 2-20 min halves 2-25 min halves
There are 2 pools of 4 in each division. Each team will play the other 3 teams in its pool. The top team 2 teams from each pool, by points, will advance to the semifinals on Sunday.
REMINDER: WE WILL ENFORCE ¾ PLAYTIME REQUIREMENT: No player is to play the whole game if another player plays less than ¾. Intentionally violating this rule may result in a forfeiture. (example: a 14U team has 15 on roster and all are in attendance, NO ONE plays the full game and 1 person will play only ½)
WIN = 6
TIE = 3
LOSS = 0
1 point per goal to a maximum of 3 goals per game
MAXIMUM POINTS PER GAME = 9
FORFEIT 1-0 = 7 PTS
SEND OFF (RED CARD) -2
TIE BREAKER In case of point tie between teams after pool play the following will be the tiebreakers
- Head to head
- Fewest Send-offs (red cards)
- Fewest Goals allowed
- Goal differential (max 3 per game)
- Coin toss
All Area Champions and the 2nd place teams in divisions that we receive a wild card will be representing Area 1U in the Section One playoffs February 22-February 23,2020 at Ab Brown Soccer Complex in Riverside.
Please remind parents and other spectators that no pets are allowed at any of the fields at any time.
AND PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL TRASH IS PLACED IN A TRASH CAN.